• Your shopping cart is empty!

New product!
1/10 oz. Krugerrand Gold coin (Random years)!

1/10 oz. Krugerrand Gold coin (Random years)!

  • 161.16€ / Price per gram: 51.82
  • Buy up price: 137.15

1/10 oz. Krugerrand  Gold coin (Mix years)!
Metal: GOLD.
Purity: 916.7
Pure gold weight: 1/10 oz. (3.11 g.).
Coin weight: 3.39 g.
Diameter: 16:55 mm.
Thickness: 1.35 mm.
Mint: The South African Mint.
Origin: South Africa.

Obverse: The obverse of the coin depicts the former South African president Paul Kruger. The coin is inscribed the name of the country in native languages ​​(Afrikaans and English) "SUD - AFRIKA" and "SOUTH - AFRICA".
Reverse: The reverse of the coin shows the Springbok on the grass on both sides of the coin mintage year e.g. (20 18). In the top of the coin are minted coin weight and name "1/10 KRUGERRAND". At the bottom are gold purity in Afrikaans and English languages "FYNGOUD 1/10 OZ FINE GOLD".

About the coin: The South African Krugerrand coin was first minted in 1967, and since then it has always struck. This bullion coin are special in that she has no face, because its value depends entirely on the world price of gold. Coin purity is 22 carat, which is rich, that it has a 22/24 = 91.67% pure, with the remaining 8.33% of copper. Gold and copper alloy coins are more durable and less prone to scratches and other marks.

Packaging: Each coin is packed in to hard plastic capsule.

*FLORINUS UAB & Co. Ltd. Lithuanian Assay Office has issued a license to engage in activities related to precious metals and precious stones (diamonds raw materials and investment gold). License No. D-14-547.

Write a review

    Bad           Good

Related Products